5.7.10


 It has been a month since I came back from Japan now.  I regret a bit that I did not plan thoroughly to see more, but I will go back there again. No worries. Ochanomizu - I thought it got its name from the colour of the river since it means 'the water of tea,' but it happened to be named that its water was used to prepare for king's tea. Bunkyo area's not a popular tourist destination but Will and I liked that area quite a bit. I also happened to find out that all the musical instruments stores are there. Another reason to go back.

 Will at the Ochanomizu Station

I like this picture quite a bit.  I don't care if you make fun of me for being an Otaku.

 Here's the photo of me in front of Nagisa Kaworu of Evangelion in Akihabara. I've always liked this character and of course he happens to be "gay."


Some areas I often skip whenever I go to Tokyo, but I never skip Shibuya. This was the first and only place when I went to Tokyo for a day for the first time in 1997. Shibuya is probably my favourite area in Tokyo. I don't care that it's a very youthful area, I just like the atmosphere there. You feel like you're nobody in a big city like Tokyo, you feel the emptiness more there and I don't mind it, actually I quite fancy the area for the reason. It's too bad that the HMV store in the picture will close down in August. I guess I will never shop at that HMV again.
 

No comments: