28.6.10

And the 50K List goes on.


Simon Gallup of the Cure. He ages very gracefully. I've liked him since 1994. He's my bass here, too.





Jason Pierce of Spiritualized. I would totally shoot up with him, but I heard he got cleaned. 




Mike Edwards of Jesus Jones. This man is just perfect-looking. 




Ed Macfarlane of Friendly Fires, I just want to grab his arse so badly.


Graham Coxon, I think he's my ultimate favourite. Just gotta love his personality and guitar skills, too. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an orientation at U-M today, I did something very Chief Clumsy Beary thing there. On my way to Modern Language Building, I fell off the stairs in front of many other students. I skipped a stair and all I can remember was that things turned completely dark. I fell on my knees. I think I also twisted my back bone and neck, too. It hurts when I sneeze. (Oh yeah, bloody allergy is killing me, too.) And my left wrist is sprained again, I don't think it's fully healed from the last incident which took a place in Toyonaka, Japan. I've got a headache. I hope this is not that serious. Now I can see bruises on my knees. 85-mile drive was not that bad, though. 

No comments: