18.7.10


 I had heard of Golden Gai in Shinjuku and always wanted to go there. This time, with the help of Will, I managed to find the area and get wasted there! 


There are similar-looking areas in Seoul, too. One area in Jongno sadly was demolished by city planners in Seoul, though. I like those little backstreets of the cities. I've encountered interesting people in the backstreets.


 Will and Kizoo, it was me and Will's second visit to the Golden Gai bar, forgot the name of the place. I heard that Kizoo's been going back to the area since his first time being there with us. I envy him. He can go anytime, as he lives in Tokyo. Will can probably find the place again if we go back. I will probably go back there again. Nice drinks and the ICE!

Will's first time playing Shamisen. The bartender was learning how to play the instrument.(What was her name, Will?) She played the Shamisen and sang a song for us. It was a unique experience. 

-----------------------------------

The bartender's name was Yuki! 25/07/10

No comments: