7.4.10

I've been lacking a great deal of sleep since this 2010 Winter semester has started according to my Twitter enties. I only slept for 5 hours past 2 days. And I've been on the bloody internet when I could have gone to bed already. So I can't blame it on anybody or anything, but myself.

The Hesse post below made me think that my English has become Germanised or somewhat like Swedish. I quite fancied the fact that you could change the words-order depending on which fact you want to emphasise in Swedish when I started learning the language about 11 or 12 years ago. That really does not work in the Korean language well. 

Well, time for bed now. 

Enjoy the Spring, and don't kill yourselves. According to Emile Durkheim in his book Suicide, "suicide reaches its maximum during the fine season, when nature is most smiling and the temperature mildest."  

No comments: